Notices to Competitors
Notice No 1
The NOR for the 2018 Bass Strait Series has been amended as follows:-
- Section 3 has been amended by the introduction of “Divisions” and “Handicap Categories” as defined terms with associated changes in text for the purpose of removing ambiguity.
- Clause 3.5 has been amended to clarify the circumstances in which the Race Committee may cancel a Handicap Category with fewer than 5 entries.
- Clause 11.2 has been amended to provide that data may be retrieved by a boat when racing from publicly available websites including those that may be accessed on a subscription basis.
- Clause 11.2 has also been amended to extend the permitted use of stored power to include the operation and adjustment of sails.
- The time of the compulsory weather briefing for the Melbourne to Devonport Race on December 27 2018 has been changed from 0800 to 0700hrs. (Clause 13.2)
- The time and date of the compulsory pre-race briefing has been changed from 1400 hrs on Sunday 23 December to 1830hrs to Wednesday 19 December 2018. (Clause 13.1)
Notice of Race
Leave at Home document