2015 May Safety and Sea Survival Course
We ask that you adhere to the guidelines requested of us by Wesley College for use of their facility to conduct the ORCV Safety and Sea Survival Course.
577 St Kilda Rd
Please make your way to the classrooms and be prompt for Registration at 8.15 am on Saturday.
· Enter via gate 3 on Punt Rd.
· Parking is available in the School grounds in designated car parking areas. Parking on the grass is strictly prohibited.
· Check the MAP for access to classrooms #S38 and #S39 – upstairs on the first floor of the Senior school.
· Morning and afternoon tea and lunch will be served in the Senior School cafeteria located in room #26. No food or drink is allowed in the classrooms
CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE FACILITY
· No alcohol is allowed on the premises
· Smoking is not permitted on the premises either within the buildings or on the grounds