Medical Information for Cruising Yachts
Click on the links below for some very useful medical information prepared by ORCV member, Dr Rosie Colahan and presented to the CYCV.
- Preparation for Cruising Medical Emergencies
- Supply of Schedule 4 and 8 medication
- Some pharmacies are familiar with purchasing medication for offshore races, as outlined below.
The following three medical related forms are available on our Race Documentation page.
- Confidential Crew Medical Questionnaire Offshore
- ORCV Medical Incident Form
- Yacht Drug Register S4 and S8 Drugs
Category 1 & 2 First Aid Kits
Some pharmacies that our Members use who are experienced in replenishing Cat1 and Cat2 medical kits for yachts:
Sandringham Amcal Pharmacy - P. Senior & S. Rankin
95 Station Street, Sandringham, Phone: 9598 6022
Yarraville Village Pharmacy
40 Anderson St, Yarraville 3013, Phone: 9689 9151
Orrong Compounding Pharmacy
John Catsicas, 704 High St, Prahran 3181. Phone: 9510 7717
Scott McLaren Pharmacy
926 Riversdale Rd, Surrey Hills 3127. Phone: 9830 4910
73 Whitehorse Road Deepdene 3103 Phone: 9817 2018
Boronia Discount Drug Store
Shop 47 Boronia Mall Shop /Ctr, Dorest Square, Boronia 3155 Phone 9761 2000
Priceline Pharmacy South Yarra
670 Chapel Street, South Yarra 3141. Phone 9826 6118
If you know of others, please pass that information on to the ORCV office.